Property Management Services
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Stay on top of Federal, Regional and State Landlord/Tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, Market Value, and current rental values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Send qualified Independent Vendors , sub-contractors or technicians to evaluate and / or remedy the problem for a reasonable price. We also work with Home Warranty Companies
- Legal forms clearly set forth the relationship, duties, responsibilities, and obligations of the tenant and the consequences of failing to comply
- Advertise Properties, Run Credit reports, Applications (verify/approve), Establish Legal Residency , Collect Rent, Control Maintenance and Repairs, Direct Deposit of owners funds, Eviction and Termination
- Perform accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit. Provide Monthly Statements, online viewing with Promas
This sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Certified Property Management Company (one of two in the State of Arizona)
- Certified Residential Property Manger (CRPM)
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues for over 18 years
- Established relationships with Legal System, Vendors
- Membership with Agents with Zillow, Yahoo, Trulia, Realtor.com, Google, Hot Pads, Postlets and many, many more.
Why should I use a professional to manage my home?
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some of the key reasons many people elect professional management over self-management:
- We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night.
- We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay.
- We understand and apply the correct Federal, State, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled.
- After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you'll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you'll often make more money than if you managed the property yourself!
Can I choose to disallow pets, smokers, large families, etc.?
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you can not choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets and not permit smoking in your home, but you cannot deny a service animal. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please see our fair housing page.
Do you provide me with a report of activity on my property?
Yes, we will provide you a monthly report of rent and other income received, and maintenance, repairs, and other expenses incurred. This will be provided online at the end of the month. If you have questions regarding your statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.